- Battle for the American Mind by Pete Hegseth and David Goodwin
- The Liberal Arts Tradition: A Philosophy of Christian Classical Education by Kevin Clark and Ravi Scott Jain
- The Good Soil Alumni Study (website) by Notre Dame
- Classical Christian Education: Guide to Civic Renewal (website)
- “The Lost Tools of Learning” (essay) by Dorothy Sayers
- The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis
- Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning by Douglas Wilson
- Classical Education by Gene Edward Veith, Jr. and Andrew Kern
- The Seven Laws of Teaching by John Gregory
- The Case for Classical Christian Education by Douglas Wilson
More Resources for Classical Christian Education
Q: What if I want to start a classical Christian school?
A: Visit Start a School on the Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS) website.
Q: Where can I find a private classical Christian school?
Q: What if I want to try classical Christian homeschooling?
A: Visit ClassicalConversations.
Q: Are there online classical Christian options?
Q: Where can I find curriculum?
Q: Where can I find other resources, training, and events?
Q: What other resources do you recommend?
A: Enter the world of classical Christian education at The Classical Difference, a website for all things classical Christian. It is the website for the magazine by the same name.